INSTRUCTION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Each Client who is also a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded remotely within 14 calendar days without giving a reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 calendar days from the date:
a) in which Consumer entered into the possession of things or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by Consumer came into possession of things,
b) in which Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by Consumer came into possession of the last item,
c) in which Consumer acquired the last portion or part or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by Consumer came into possession of the last portion or part,
d) in which Consumer entered into possession of the first item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by Consumer came into possession of the first item.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is not due, inter alia, to in relation to contracts in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs. Other cases in which there is no right to withdraw from the contract are described in the regulations of the online store.
3. In order to use the right to withdraw from the contract, Consumer needs to inform the Seller, i.e.: Małgorzata Czaplicka, running a business under the name PIG & FROG Małgorzata Czaplicka, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, having the address of the main place of business: ul. Pawia 6/80, 05-500 Piaseczno, NIP: 9511942363, REGON: 365382071:
a) in paper form to the address of the Seller: ul. Skarbka z Gór 140b / 3, 03-287 Warsaw
b) by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The customer may use the statement on withdrawal from the contract, constituting Annex 1 to the online store regulations. Using the form is not obligatory, and it is not a condition for the Client to withdraw from the contract.
5. To comply with the 14-day deadline for withdrawing from a distance contract, it is sufficient to inform about the withdrawal, before the deadline.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
1. Withdrawal from the contract by the customer is tantamount to the recognition of the contract as not concluded.
2. The Seller returns to the Customer all payments received from him.
3. Withdrawal from the contract results in the Seller returning all payments received from the Customer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered in our online store). The payment is returned using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the customer explicitly agreed to a different method of payment refund, which is not associated with any additional costs.
4. The online store abstains from returning the payment until receiving the goods or confirming the customer's return, if the Seller is not obliged to collect the goods personally.
5. The customer is requested to return the goods immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days, from the date of submitting the declaration of will to withdraw to the address: ul. Skarbka z Gór 140b / 3, 03-287 Warsaw.
6. The customer is obliged to bear only the direct costs of delivering the goods.
7. The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.